Read about job opportunities and apply for advertised posts online!
CURRENT CIVIL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Relevant references
- Valid Driver’s License
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and Accountability
- Self-Management/ Disciplined
- Problem Solving
- Working under pressure
- Maintain Good people relationships
- Market related and above remuneration packages
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience with a diploma/degree in Civil Engineering works.
- Handling of full Tender process
- Programming (MS Projects)
- Tender Software (CCS etc.)
- Negotiating skills
- 3 -5 years relevant experience with a diploma/degree in Civil Engineering works.
- Above average knowledge and experience i.r.o civil services and infrastructure as well as main pipe lines.
- Above average knowledge and experience of General Conditions of Contracts (GCC) and SABS 1200
- Registration with a Professional Body such as SACPCMP will be an advantage.
- Effective management in terms of planning, administration, personnel and customer relations.
- Cost effective output in terms of *Contract management, *Site management, *Cost Management.
Site Agent (Civil)
- Min 5 years relevant experience with a diploma/degree in Civil Engineering works.
- Measurable knowledge of GCC and SABS 1200.
- Must be able to manage people
- Experience in Bulk pipelines, road construction & civil service developments
- Candidates currently in Senior Site Agent positions will be preferred.
Civil Technician / Surveyor
- Diploma/degree in Civil Engineering, or final year student.
- Good surveying skills
- Candidates with site experience will be preferred
- Min. 5 years relevant experience. A diploma in civil engineering or equivalent qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience of pipe work (sewerage, water and storm water), concrete works and road construction.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable experience in off shutter concrete as well as waterproof concrete works.
- Min. 3 years relevant experience with a diploma in civil engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with regard to services and infrastructure as well as main pipelines
- Knowledge regarding the SABS 1200 and (CEQ)
Students / Practical
- Finished Grade 12 with above 60% for Maths and Science or completed S2 or S4
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Good understanding of cost management.
- Good understanding of resource management.
- Diesel engineer qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of repair works and maintenance of yellow construction vehicles, equipment and heavy vehicles.
- Experience in hydraulic and electronic technology on newer equipment and vehicles.
- Mechanical construction and ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Recording of services and repairs on all equipment and vehicles is a requirement.
- Be prepared to work overtime and have sober habits.